Thursday, August 14, 2008

Another blog

Yipee, I had lunch with 2 different groups of old LH1 peeps in 1 week. How fun!

I heard a really funny story that I want to share with you. I heard that someone my friend knows went to a movie by her self and had to pee so bad after the movie she went to the rest room and heard water running. Well she then heard mens voices. Turns out she had to pee SOOOO Bad that she went into the mens room at the movie theater. How funny hehehehe.

Thanks for the laughs ladies and lunch was great too! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the picture of the urinal as well. I'm going to have to add some nice graphics to my posts as well. :) Our bodies control us in ways that are incomprehensible at times. haha

Glad to see you blogging - I'll keep reading!

Denise